Friday, May 8, 2009

Owen-isms

O - “Mom, babies talk a whole lot, don’t they?”
Mom - “Talk? You think they talk a lot?”
O - “Yeah. And they just keep talking and talking and talking and then they cry because nobody knows what they’re saying. Because we don’t talk baby talk. Right, Mom?”

----------

O – “Mom, which one is faster, God or cars?”

----------

O – “I sure am glad Riley’s a Christian now, aren’t you Mom? Aren’t you glad Riley has Jesus in his heart now?”

----------

This is from my Mother’s Day card Owen gave me at the Mother’s Day tea at his school yesterday. His teacher asked each of the kids why they loved their Mom and wrote their answers in our cards. Here are Owen’s answers:

I love my Mom because……she is my Mom.
I love my Mom because……she always looks nice and pretty.
My Mom’s favorite thing to do is……..be with my baby sister, Megan.

No comments: